53 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Fisher F75 - 3 Coil Package Metal Detector
with 6.5", 10" and 11" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
The flagship of the Fisher line, the Fisher F75 comes with a package so complete that you’re guaranteed to never out-grow this machine. Purchase the Fisher F75 combo package and you will receive a 10" Elliptical & 6.5" Elliptical Search coil with Lower Rod in addition to the 11" Double D Coil that is standard on the F75. Fisher has even improved this package with the latest feature for the F75, Digital Shielding Technology. DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 84 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years. Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coin shooters and relic hunters
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
Frequency : 13 kHz
Warranty : 5 Year Limited
Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
Ground Balancing Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
Pinpoint : Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
Factory Included Accessories:
10" Search Coil
6.5" Search Coil
11" DD Search Coil